SC TEHNO BIONIC S.R.L., headquartered in Buzau, Agriculturii street, No. 55, registered at the Trade Register under no. J10 / 97/2000 having fiscal registration code RO12742534, hereinafter referred to as SALIN.RO, is a personal data operator.
Datele cu caracter personal vor fi colectate si prelucrate de către SALIN.RO numai in măsura permisa prin Regulamentul General (UE) 2016/679 privind protecția persoanelor fizice în ceea ce privește prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal și privind libera circulație a acestor date (GDPR).
Personal data will be collected and processed by SALIN.RO only to the extent permitted by General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
Terms within the meaning of General Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
- “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more many specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
Purposes and basis of personal data processing
SALIN.RO processes the personal data collected on the basis of the conclusion and execution of contracts with customers, in order to achieve legitimate interests in relation to the purposes mentioned above and in other situations based on customer consent;
The purposes of data collection are:
- order processing
- processing of return requests
- informing users / customers about the evolution and status of orders
- assessment of the products and services offered
- commercial activities
- administrative activities
- statistical activities
- sales tracking and monitoring activities.
To whom we transmit personal data
SALIN.RO may provide your personal data to other companies with which it is in partnership, but only under an agreement for the processing of personal data, which guarantees that this data is kept secure and that the provision of this information is made according to the legislation in force, as follows: courier service providers, banking service providers, IT service providers, accounting service providers, SALIN.RO proxies acting within the limits and purposes established by SALIN.RO , according to the conditions of this Policy.
The period for the storage of personal data
We will store your data for as long as we need it to execute your order but not less than the periods required by law. You may request the deletion of certain information from us at any time, and we will comply with such requests, subject to the retention of certain information, where required by applicable law.
The countries where we process your personal data
SALIN.RO stores and processes personal data on the territory of Romania but it is possible to transfer certain personal data to entities located within the European Union.
The way we protect the security of your personal data
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, according to industry standards.
The transmission of your personal data is done using HTTPS encryption algorithms and we store it on secure servers.
By reading this Personal Data Protection Policy, you have become aware that the rights provided by the GDPR are guaranteed, namely:
- the right to transparency of information, communications, and the exercise of your rights;
- the right to information and access to your personal data;
- the right to rectification and the right to delete data;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to opposition
- the right not to be subjected to an automated individual decision-making process;
- the right to contact the Supervisory Authority (ANSPDCP) in case of violation of your rights guaranteed by the legislation on personal data protection.
For the exercise of the above-mentioned rights or for any question related to the way in which your data is used or if some of the data about you is incorrect, you can submit a written request, dated, and signed to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Before accepting any such request, we reserve the right to verify your identity, to ensure that the request comes from you. You also have the right to turn to a court of law for any breach of your personal data processing rights. The information you provide to us will be used and stored only for the purpose for which you provided it, to administer, support and evaluate our services, including to prevent breaches of system security, and to comply with our law and contractual terms. In this regard, SALIN.RO will store your data in accordance with the Data Retention Policy which regulates pre-established and well-documented deadlines for different categories of personal data, depending on the specifics of the operations for which it is required. Furthermore, SALIN.RO ensures that personal data is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed and also ensures that the period for which personal data is stored is limited, and upon expiry of the deadlines, personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.