Changing the filter block
To maintain the optimum air purification capacity, it is recommended to change the filter block after four to six months of use, thus:
- Remove the power cord (adapter) from the outlet;
- Remove the power cord from the jack behind the purifier;
- Remove the purifier cover and remove the used filter block;
- Carefully place the new filter block in the appropriate slot and place the purifier cover in place;
- The power cord to the purifier is reconnected.
Salin Plus Product
Unlike the SALIN S2 model, SALIN PLUS provides air treatment for a volume of up to 150 m³ (about 50 m2). It is ideal for spacious rooms, and by means of a potentiometer, the user can adjust the flow of treated air according to his/her desire.
It is a medical device intended for use at home or in the office, which once powered to the mains mechanically passes the air in the room through a salt filter releasing small particles.
SALIN Plus purifier is recommended as an adjuvant in the treatment of respiratory problems by the effect of fluidizing secretions and toning the vibrations of the cilia.